The Emotional Fitness Institute is dedicated to the personal discovery and success of all who are touched by it.
We believe that the way towards a more open and harmonious world community is through the self-discovery and fulfillment of each person’s potential. Our approach is simple. We create the opportunity for each person to be listened to, and for each person to hear him or herself.
Through our Inner Balancing® approach, each person will be able to make sense of their feelings, thoughts and beliefs. We see this as the way to emotional fitness and the achievement of personal success. We offer no message; we offer no answers; we offer no advice. What we offer is an approach, already tested with thousands of people, that works and will benefit anyone open to their own and others’ personal development.
OUR VISION – We see…
- children who feel happy, loved and secure because they know that their parents care deeply for them and each other – even if those parents are separated.
- parents in harmonious relationship and individually fulfilled in their personal and working lives.
- families where there is harmony and sharing and openness.
- leaders who exhibit compassion, encouragement and wisdom in political, business and community life.
- teachers who listen and draw out the strengths and positive qualities of their students.
- corporations and organizations in which the employees feel valued and respected and where this is reciprocated by them to all those around them.
- societies and communities in which every individual is treated and feels like a worthwhile, productive and vital part of that society.
- countries and societal groupings who live in peace and harmony whatever their differences.
We see these things having been achieved because people use the tools and processes of Emotional Fitness. They have gained the tools through books, through their Emotional Fitness Coaches, through informal and formal training programs, through the sharing of the information about Emotional Fitness over the Internet, in families, in cafes and on the street. Emotional Fitness (like flossing) will have become a natural and integral way of living.